Friday, September 15, 2017

Recent Interviews



I have done some interviews in the last few weeks for local newspaper, radio and TV.

Here’s the link to the article in Blackstone Valley Xpress:
There is a tab for “Past Issues” scroll down to reach July 28, 2017 Blackstone Valley North. “Focus on Artists” is on page 18.

I did an half-hour TV show, on Upton Community TV on which, among other things, I described the process for creating “Distant” which is currently at SculptureNow at The Mount in Lennox. Here’s the YouTube link:
Can also be found on YouTube by searching for: “Be My Guest 08 23 17 Philip Marshall Sculptor 4611”.
Or found from Upton Massachusetts website www.uptonma.gov under “video streaming”.

I did a one-hour live interview for Valley Free Radio September 10th. This was a result of ArtintheOrchard show at Park Hill Orchard Easthampton. This can be heard at:

No comments:

Post a Comment